Samstag, 27. April 2013

First Meal Out of a Disc!

Puppy had today her first out-of-a-disc served food! ;D
She is doing great here at the competition. She is very fond of flying discs and gets aroused very fast, but finds rest in her kennel. Not easy yet. But quite good and hey- its her very first day at a competition!
So you find today a foto of her first meal out if a disc attached! Tinka is behaving good and Tabasco - HE ROCKED!
My goal was : "please not this year the last place open again!" We'll I am more than satisfied we got a 4 th place overall at our first tournament this year! QUALIFICATION! AND first place Toss & Catch only! Yahaaw! With the new rules without in the air! Well when people forced me to go in front to get my price I had to ask :"What for?" Because of the non stop rain the award ceremony was held at a camper without good accustic. Well done super dog Tabasco!!!
Have a good weekend all!

Keine Kommentare: