Samstag, 4. Mai 2013

Ears- on the go + Tinka photobomb

Ears go up, stay down, one, or two... ha. but never to be captured.
I couldn't stand to write another post full of- ears anywhere but not on a photo.. ;-) We had bad weather again, so for a decent pic I need more than my mobile phone :-)
and again- she is growig into her ears- her right one a bit higher than her left one- last week it was a whole 2 ears down week!

Today my cam went with us and I had some time to go through the pics, too.


Thank you for your concern about Aloha and apparently for reading the blog! Don't worry she is doing perfectly fine!

Aloha proudly moving in front of Tabasco, showing of her captured goodie
"WHAT? I think it is comfy down here!"
While the Borders were running around and around and around me, I lent on a tree trying to capture them- Tinka instead photobombed and wanted to be No. 1 motive. Okay: I listen to my dogs: here you go ;-)
Tinka photobomb 


Photobomb2 Tinka
Which one do you prefer?
 


See you soon!
Bettina

Keine Kommentare: