Dienstag, 16. April 2013

16.04.2013 Ernie moved+ Aloha 15 Weeks + Coordination Traning Video

Alohas Daily Ear Post:

In the morning she had 1 ear up

but decided fast to switch for rest of the day to : 2 ears down! That's a Change.
Aloha 15 Weeks


Here is a little 25 sec video of Aloha on trees from yesterday.
I wanted to start some balance training with her, but she just did her own way!



In the morning we didn't find a hedgehog, but a daffodil! Growing some km away from the next estate.



Ernie, as I decided to call the hedgehog, was at the vet today. Hopefully some rest will be enough for him- so he moved in the garden of my neighbours, has some fresh water and kitten kibble. I have to say I am afraid of him. He is nearly not moving at all, and when put down he even doesn't roll to stay on his feet- he just stays as he was put down.

But in the evening when I came back from work ( he was still at my place) he was in the water bowl. So he must have moved there. Hopefully to be outside again in a calm place will help him.

Please send positive thoughts to little Ernie. Hopefully he will get better soon!
Bettina


Keine Kommentare: