Donnerstag, 18. April 2013

18.4.2013 Aloha's Ear Update

18.4.2013 Aloha's Ear Update

Still 2 ears down, but both of them one at a time stood up today.
She is growing - on different sides at different times. Many days I could say: "ugh the nose is longer than in the morning" And the last 2 days: her ears where growing, I am sure. 

in the morning
in the evening


Today her front legs got a bit longer as well, so she is a bit more even when standing upright now.

While running she nearly seems to be proportional balancedHere you can see how tall she is in comparison to Tabasco.
As you can imagine not only the appearance of this puppy is developing, her ego os growing as well.

Thank you for your condolence for Ernie. I am sorry Christi, I wish I had better news. I know you where sending lots of positive vibes to him.

Bettina

Keine Kommentare: