Dienstag, 23. April 2013

23.04.2013 Aloha update and looking forward to the AWI in Karlsruhe!

❀ Aloha
I am not only missing movement upwards no, bye now she has 2 teeth missing!
I thought about Tricktraining her to whistle but- we'll you know. She would have a hard time when the next missing tooth would change the whole trick ;)

Rock✯A✯Bello
This weekend we will go to our first competition. All three dogs, ✯ Tabasco starting ♥ Tinka and ❀ Aloha for company and training. It is not only the first Discdog competition this year I will go to, but a qualifier as well and a lot of great players and friends will start! So I hope I can focus on having fun instead of moaning about having had so less chance to train. We will see!

A lot European friends which were attending the super fun AWI European Championships last year will be there and Moreno already told me the "mirtillno" after the recipe of "nonna" is ready. And "mirtillno is no light" so trying this will be fun anyway ;)
Oh I am so looking forward to meet DiscDog family again! And sure Tabasco is keen to stretch his legs on a good green field!

CU
Bettina

Keine Kommentare: